Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hug Therapy - Good Vibrations to the wonderful people I've met in Chiang Mai

Everyone needs hugs! It's what makes life wonderful.

Since June 2009 I've been going out to meet Chiang Mai people to find the support that we so desperately need for animal welfare to get established in Thailand.
At first people thought we were just rescuing dogs, which we have been for years and gladly donated to the cause, but later people started to discover we were trying to establish much more than a dog rescue center. When everyone discovered we also had monkeys & buffalos, we started to get mixed reactions from people. That's why I emphasize the fact that we need to set up an education centre.
There is hardly any awareness at all about animal welfare in Chiang Mai, but, as I have personally discovered, there are an abundance of animal loving people in Thailand who want change and laws implimented to protect animals from abuse. I can tesitfy that these people exist because I have met and hugged hundreds of YOU>>>>> I am over whelmed and my heart runneth over everytime some one passionately hugs me, I then feel so happy with what I'm doing. I can tell you that I love you all so much and want you to be happy always.
After World Animal Day we will arrange monthly events where we hope to see all of you. To make it more convenient we will organise a venue in the city. Don't forget to wear your badges at all our events and you will always get free hugs.
Loving kindness towards others, two-legged & four, rewards you with everlasting friendships.
Compassion nourishes the soul like no other tonic available on Earth - and it's free!


I don't know when I'll be able to write to you next because my computer needs a cat scan - to save costs of expensive technician we try to make use of volunteers at hand. Here you see Muffy looking for the missing mouse.
So until next time, keep hugging,
your friend Marianne



No comments:

Post a Comment